Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Another new Dr.

I met with Dr. Blacklock today in Wichita who studied under Dr. Farris who is the doctor in Oklahoma that I am to go see.  Dr. Farris will take 4 months to get into so Dr. Park hooked me up with Dr. Blacklock until my appointment in February in Ok.

Dr. Blacklock took a look at my eyes and said that there is a definite double vision issue and she had mixed thoughts on how to help out with it.  She reccomended me to do some eye push-up exercises daily to work on building up the muscles in my eyes to see if we can get them to work together and converge.  She was expecting any day so for a follow-up appointment I would have to meet...yes another doctor...Dr. Rose.  We talked about using prisims to make my eyes converge and get one image, but the hesitation is that my eyes may become addicted to the prisms and then when I would take the prisms off I wouldn't beable to see at all.  We ended up with trying the exercises and we will see if there is any improvement.

No comments: