Monday, February 7, 2011

It's getting closer

My appointment in Oklahoma is getting closer and I really have high expectations for this doctor as everyone keeps telling me to go for it and head down there to see him.  There are only 2 Neuro Opthamologists around here and 1 is in Kansas City and the other in Oklahoma.  I am trying to get everything ready for the trip and so I have called St. Francis hospital to get all of my brain scans on a CD to take with me.  I have collected all paperwork and images and I believe we are ready to go.  My mom is coming over to spend the night and take care of the boys while we are gone.  Nic took a day and a half off work so we could head down the night before since my appointment is at 9:30 in the morning.  We also got Oklahoma Thunder basketball tickets for the night before so we are pretty excited about the trip.

No comments: