Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The BIG Day!

Well, tomorrow morning is the BIG day since I got out of the hospital to see what is going on up in my brain. I have an MRA scheduled for 8:30 and we were told that this was to find out what may have caused the bleeding or to see if there is anything behind the bleeding. The MRA is similar to an MRI but it will be a brain scan of the vessels instead of all of the tissue. I am not sure when we will hear the results, but I will let you all know when I hear something. Wow it is amazing to think that God is already in that room waiting for me to walk in tomorrow. In my life when I go through troubles like the verse says I always seem to have a theme song. I have to say my theme song for this time in my life is "I Will Rise" and I can't help but listen to it. Thank you Tamara for putting it on this blog as it is so true. I have risen when God called my name and there will be no more sorrow and no more pain for I know the plans that He has for me. I encourage each one of you reading this to find a song that goes along with what you may be going through and then during those times when you are driving or riding in the car and that song comes on you are reminded or how amazing God is and what He taught you during your troubled time. Thank you Lord for my theme song during this moment and may I always remember your unfailing love and your huge hugs that you gave me when we were alone. I pray your blessings upon my scan tomorrow and that I may feel your healing hands. Amen.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Sarah... I love you and am praying for you in this moment as you are having your scan! Jesus bless my dear sister.