Friday, October 29, 2010

Another Long Day!

Today is my father-in-laws birthday and what does he get to do...be my taxi cab and babysitter.  The day started out with having physical therapy at 9:00 and then scheduling my November physical therapy appointments.  We then went over to get lab work done at 9:30 so that they could check my INR level which is how they decided how much blood thinner medication I need.  It turned out to be 2.5 which is great so another month until I have to have that done.  I then checked in for my 9:50 appointment since I woke up with an earache Thursday and it was still bothering me and I needed to give my primary doctor an update on all of the vision issues.  He checked out the ear and said it was the worst he had seen this morning and I needed an antibiotic but it will mess up my blood levels so it will take awhile for them to get back to normal.  I talked with him about the current vision issues and the plan to go down to Oklahoma.  He decided to have another MRA scheduled and that way I could take it down to that doctor as well.  I went to visit with the scheduling department and they set it up for Monday.  I had to go back to get some more lab work done before I could have the MRA done.  We got everything taken care of at the clinic and now it is time to get our costumes on for the fall parties at school.  Once again another long day in the life of appointments, kids and commitments.  I keep plugging away and even in the midst of the craziness God continues to remind me to slow down, take a deep breath, and look to see what new things He has laid before me.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

His mercies are, indeed, new every morning... Great is HIS faithfulness! I praise you, Jesus, for the great things are doing in my sister Sarah. Thank you for loving us and caring more deeply for us than we could ever dream. You are good.