Tuesday, November 2, 2010

MRA Day

Today I had a PT evaluation and she told me that we would go a minimum of 4 more weeks as she did find some weak areas that she would like to focus on a little more regarding my right leg and balance.  I guess my vestibular system is off and it is relying on my eyes for balance which is not the best thing to rely on at this point.  I also had my MRA done today and it went well.  When I am stuck in that machine with some squishy ear plugs in it seems like it is the best time to sing some songs.  The song that came to mind today was...I will praise you in this storm...I just am reminded that what control God has upon me and how I wouldn't want it any other way.  I was told that the images would be available for pick up on a CD tomorrow and the doctor would call me once the radiologist checks them out.  I am not sure when I will get the results but I will just have to be patient. 

Dr. Park called me this afternoon and wanted to check on some paperwork and if I had made an appointment with Dr. Farris down in Oklahoma for my eyes.  I had called down there and they said the earliest would be Jan. 3.  Dr. Park said he would email Dr. Farris and see if they could get me in earlier.  Dr. Park also wants to try some kind of black contact lens in one eye to see if it helps with functioning a little more temporarily.  I will let you know more when I hear it.  Thanks again for all the prayers and just give yourself a little hug from me today as you may be sitting there reading this.  I know it may sound crazy but just know that I truly appreciate everything.

1 comment:

Kara said...

Continued prayer for you Sarah Jo. Thanks for the updates. Here's a hug right back. :-)