Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The Blood Dr.

So I was told to see a few more doctors who could possibly help me.  Dr. Park at Envision really wants me to go see a Neuro Opthamologist in Oklahoma City for my vision and Dr. Reddy at St. Francis wants me to go see a Hematologist in Wichita for my blood.

Well I met Dr. Cannon who is a Hematologist in Wichita at the Cancer Center of Kansas today and he wants to do some tests to check my blood for different clotting disorders.  He has taken me off of my blood thinner medication so that he is able to test my blood coumadin free. He wants me to watch closely to make sure I don't notice anything out of the ordinary while off of it for 10 days.  I will then return after the 10 days and have their lab check out a few things.  He was very nice and I enjoyed some good laughs with him.

No comments: