Monday, November 15, 2010

Double is not always better

Double cheeseburger, double dipped chocolate ice cream cone, double rainbow...some things are great with the "double" factor, but not double vision.
My double vision started out in the beginning when looking at things up close and then started getting worse and ended up becoming double near and far.  Today I am noticing that the double vision is becoming even worse while the two objects are moving farther apart and the object to the right is lower.  I have talked with the doctors about this and they tell me that this is harder to try and fix.  So not only do I have 2 of everything, but they are about 4 inches apart horizontally and about 1/2 in lower on the right vertically.  I continue to pray for patience during this time because thing are getting really weird looking.

No comments: